Saturday 26 November 2011

Author Interview: David A. Santos


David A. Santos has written The Hopeless Christiantic and The Faithless Christiantic.



1. What is your name and where do you call home?
David A. Santos and Heaven :P

2. Do you have a pen name?
Das or weirdo if you ask my friends.

3. What is the name of your most recent book and if you had to sum it up in 20 or less words, what would you say?
My most recent book is called The Faithless Christiantic and I couldn't explain it in 500 words, but it is a continuation of the first book The Hopeless Christiantic. Its a religious humor book, with drama, drama and more drama.

4. Do you have plans for a new book? Is this book part of a series?
Well I may do a part 3. I left the ending open for possibilities. And if I get positive feedback I'll finish it.

5. Do you gift books to readers for book reviews?
I did for the first book, but they haven't really helped sales so I may not give any to review, but I do ask that giveaway winners review it.

6. How did you come up with the cover? Who designed the cover of your book?
For the Faithless Christaintic I did it myself (Createspace has images we can use) First book a friend did it. Guadalupe Mora

7. How did you come up with the title for your book?
The word Christian is a mixture of the words Christian and Romantic. I wanted people to know it is a christian book and a romance, but I couldnt come up with a decent title, so I decided to unite the words and change the middle word. The third book will carry a different name altogether.

8. Do you prefer e-books, paperbacks, hardcovers or audiobooks?
Physical books, e-books are good for free books, but I have yet to read any ebooks or ibooks.

9. Are you a self-published / Indie author?
Yes self published and self editing, which is two of the hardest hings about being a self published author. Alot of work.

10. Have you ever read a book just based on it’s cover?
No, I dont believe in judging a book by its cover. In fact I wrote a blog about it

11. Has the quality of the cover of a book ever put you off of reading it?
No, but it makes me think twice, I still read it for the reason above. I believe all books deserve a chance just like people.

12. What book are you reading at the moment? And in what format?
Goosebumps. I made a promise to read them all. The one I am reading now is Ghost Camp.Paperback

13. Do you have any advice for other writers? And what’s the best advice that you have been given when it comes to writing?
There is no such thing as writers block, you do have an idea, but you doubt yourself on it and think twice about typing it. << that worked great for me.

14. Where can your readers follow you?


Facebook page: 

Goodreads author page:

Twitter:
@Princdassyfresh



Thankyou so much for taking the time to do this interview and allowing us a glimpse into your writing world!

No comments:

Post a Comment