Thursday 12 July 2012

Through My Letterbox! 12/07/12


What came Through My Letterbox this week:

This week, my mum bought Uglies & Pretties by Scott Westerfeld from Asda. We have been trying to get the Uglies series for a while,

My mum also bought Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake, Blood Red Road by Moira Young and A Witch In Love by Ruth Warburton from Asda!

We received an ARC of Debutantes by Cora Harrison from Macmillan.

We also received an ARC of Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan from St Martin's Press. Spark is the second book in the Sky Chasers series. I really enjoyed reading Glow, (the first book in the Sky Chasers series), my review is here!

Finally, my mum also bought Canceled: The Story Of America's Least Wanted by Michael D. Britton from Amazon.co.uk.

1 comment:

  1. You received some awesome books! I'm looking forward to reading The Debutantes. The Uglies series is amazing! Blood Red Road is as well. I'm really looking forward to reading Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. I hope it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete