Friday 2 November 2012

Through My Letterbox! 02/11/12


Through My Letterbox is a meme that myself and my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) created to showcase the books that we receive and review on our sites. Our meme was inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren & Letterbox Love hosted by Narratively Speaking.

What came Through My Letterbox this week . . .

This week, myself and my mum received an ARC of Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine and an ARC of Dash & Lilys Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan for review from Mira Ink.

We also received an ARC of Chasers by James Phelan for review from Kensington Publishing.

Myself and my mum received an ARC of Touch Of Death by Kelly Hashway for review from Spencer Hill Press, as well as some Spencer Hill Press swag (pictured above)!

Myself and my mum also received a swag pack from Jana Oliver (pictured above)!

This week I received Crewel by Gennifer Albin and Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder for review from Faber & Faber and Harlequin via Netgalley.

I also received And All the Stars by Andrea K. Host and Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel for review from  Andrea K. Host and St Martin's Press via Netgalley.

I received UnEarthed by Rebecca Bloomer and Surrender by Rhiannon Paille for review from Odyssey Books and Coscom Entertainment via Netgalley.

I also received Bare-Naked Lola by Melissa Bourbon Ramirez and Dancing In The Dark by Robyn Bavati for review from Entangled Publishing and Flux Books via Netgalley.

I received Nexus by Ramez Naam and The Dead Of Winter by Lee Collins for review from Angry Robot via Netgalley.

Finally, I also received Maelstrom by J.D. Watts for review from The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House via Netgalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment