Saturday 26 January 2013

Through My Letterbox! 26/01/13

Through My Letterbox is a meme that myself and my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) created to showcase the books that we receive and review on our sites. Our meme was inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren & Letterbox Love hosted by Narratively Speaking.


What came Through My Letterbox this week:

My mum bought Zom-B and Zom-b Underground by Darren Shan . . . 

 . . . and Seraphina by Rachel Hartman and A Walk Across The Sun by Corban Addison from our local bookstore.

This week, we received Black Feathers by Joseph D'Lacey for review from Angry Robot, and Unremembered by Jessica Brody for review from Macmillan.

We also received Shadows by Paula Weston for review from Orion, and an ARC of Fuse by Julianna Baggott for review from Headline.

We received Night School: Legacy by C.J. Daugherty for review from Atom.

Finally, we received a lovely signed hardback of Splintered by A.G. Howard . . .

 . . . as well as a signed "Dare To Slip Inside The Looking Glass" bookmark & a key bookmark!

What books came through your letterbox?

2 comments:

  1. .gasp.
    I love that bookmark! I've read so many amazing things about Splintered!!!!
    And you got it signed!!!

    I like the ARC of Fuse :D so shinny!

    Night School... I hadn't seen that cover :P And I've got to look into Black Feathers since I don't know if I've read about it before...

    Anyway :D
    Happy reading!! Here's what I got if you'd like to stalk :)
    http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-17-dilemmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, fantastic haul this week. I love Splintered's cover and am desperate to get my hands on one. You are so lucky to have a signed copy. I really want the Night School series too, it looks awesome. I haven't heard of Fuse or Shadows, will have to check them out. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete