Saturday 6 August 2011

The Forest Of Hands And Teeth by Carrie Ryan

ISBN: 9780575090859
Publisher: Gollancz
Pages: 310

The Forest Of Hands And Teeth by Carrie Ryan is about Mary. 
In her world there are simple truths. The Sisterhood always know best. The Guardians will protect and serve. The Unconsecrated will never relent. And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village - the fence that protects the village from The Forest Of Hands And Teeth.
Slowly, but surely Mary's simple truths are failing her.
She's learning things about The Sisterhood, The Guardians and The Unconsecrated.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this dystopian tale written by Carrie Ryan. It's something utterly different from anything else I have ever read. I like the idea of the infected being called The Unconsecrated instead of being labelled as zombies, to be truthful if I had known that it was a "zombie book" it would have put me off reading it!

Available at Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment