Saturday 21 April 2012

Perfect by Sara Shepard

ISBN: 9781907410734
Publisher: Harper Teen
Pages: 288

In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.

Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.

Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!

I really enjoyed reading Perfect by Sara Shepard! I love how several genres (YA, Thriller and Chick-lit) have been mixed in this series! My favourite character was Spencer. Despite all that she has achieved academically whilst striving to do better than her sister, Spencer is still determined after years of "failure". And she will do whatever it takes to be better than her sister... at any cost. I like the cover of Perfect as it carries on the theme from the rest of the book in the series, without giving to much away about the story inside. 

Available at Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment