Wednesday 22 February 2012

Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison

ISBN: 9781606841730
Publisher: Egmont
Pages: 272


Izzie loves Mark, and why shouldn’t she? As the captain of the basketball team, he is kind and loving and he’s everything she’s ever wanted in a boyfriend. Her BFF loves . . . somebody, but she won’t say who. So when a hot new guy, Tristan, shows up at school, who better for Izzie to fix up her friend with? And what better way to do it than with a love philtre? 

But even the best of magic has a way of going awry - and Izzie finds she’s accidentally fallen in love with Tristan herself. And that’s a problem. First of all, there’s Mark. Second, Tristan comes with baggage - like the supernatural creatures that keep attacking whenever he’s with Izzie, and the fact that he comes from the place where Izzie’s father was killed, years ago, by an enormous, evil serpent that’s still around - and it knows Izzie is out there. 



I received this book for review from Netgalley. Although I don't normally enjoy reading romantic books, I really enjoyed reading Tris & Izzie! I just wish it had been longer. I felt that it was more of a novella than an actual stand alone book. I loved reading about the magical aspects that were within this book. My favourite character was Izzie, even though at times I found her quite irritating and immature. I really like the cover of Tris & Izzie, even though it doesn't totally correspond with the event it is depicting from the book.


Available at Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment