Friday 17 February 2012

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

ISBN: 9780062009548
Publisher: Harper Teen
Pages: 286


Three years ago, Alison disappeared after a slumber party, not to be seen since. Her friends at the elite Pennsylvania school mourned her, but they also breathed secret sighs of relief. Each of them guarded a secret that only Alison had known. Now they have other dirty little secrets, secrets that could sink them in their gossip-hungry world. When each of them begins receiving anonymous emails and text messages, panic sets in. Are they being betrayed by some one in their circle? Worse yet: Is Alison back?


I only came across the Pretty Little Liars books because of the TV series, but I'm glad I did. I absolutely loved reading this book! My favourite character was Aria Montgomery, because despite being the one most affected by the anonymous texts from A, (as she not only had her own secrets to keep but those of her family as well), she remained determined not to let A win. I loved reading the witty, sarcastic messages from the mysterious A! I like the cover that is associated with the TV series as well (even though it strays abit from the actual book).


Available at Amazon.co.uk.

1 comment:

  1. Great review..my 21 yr old devoured these books and loved them..so glad you like them too!

    ReplyDelete