Tuesday 13 December 2011

Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts

ISBN: 9780230756182
Publisher: Macmillan
Pages: 368


Since mankind began, civilizations have always fallen: the Romans, the Greeks, the Aztecs…. Now it’s our turn. 
Huge earthquakes rock the world. Cities are destroyed. But something even worse is happening. An ancient evil has been unleashed, hooking on to weakness, turning the unwary into hunters, killers, crazies. 



I liked reading Dark Inside but, unfortunately it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Whilst it was well written, for me there wasn't enough consistency within the story and not enough of it was explained. I was left with more questions than answers at the end of this book. My favourite character was Aries, despite living in dark times she didn't abandon others in need. Although I aren't keen on this cover, I can see the meaning within it, the faces within the crack down the middle of the cover along with the red number four represent the survivors.


Available at Amazon.co.uk.

1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing so much about this book. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it.

    Ana @ BookSpark: http://book-spark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete