Friday 2 September 2011

Book Of Shadows & The Coven by Cate Tiernan

ISBN: 9780141325316
Publisher: Puffin Books
Pages: 384

Book Of Shadows is the first book in the Wicca series and The Coven is the second.
In the first book, Book Of Shadows, Morgan and her friend Bree are introduced to Wicca by new boy Cal. Morgan falls for Cal immediately and discovers that she has strong magical powers.
In the second book, The Coven, Cal helps Morgan accept the truth. That Wicca is in her blood. And as she learns more about Wicca, she realises that she needs to find out more about her parentage.

I enjoyed reading this book. It was well written & descriptive but fun and light-hearted at the same time and as a result I flew through it. The only downside for me was that there wasn't enough packed into each individual book! As I read further through the series I understood more of what happened and why.

Available at Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment