Tuesday 16 August 2011

Wasteland by Lynn Rush

ISBN: 9781937254018
Publisher: Crescent Moon Press
Pages: 282


Wasteland is about David Sadler, a half-demon. 
Bound by the blood contract his human mother signed four centuries ago, he must obey his demonic Master’s order to capture fifteen-year-old Jessica Hanks. But as David learns more about her, he realizes she may be the key to freedom from his demonic enslavement. 


I don't normally enjoy angelic / demonic type books but I absolutely loved this one, it was a pleasure to read it! I really liked the concept of David's nature. It was well written and had a wonderful plot. I love the cover as well, its beautiful but in-keeping with the book and without reading the blurb I would have picked it up regardless.


Available at Amazon.co.uk.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just waiting for my copy to arrive

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great book! Great review, Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete