Tuesday 23 August 2011

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

ISBN: 9781407121116
Publisher: Scholastic
Pages: 493

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater is the last book in the Wolves Of Mercy Falls trilogy.
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater is about Grace and Sam's continuing struggle to be together. And The Wolves of Mercy Falls are being hunted.

Once I got into this book, I really enjoyed it. I was sad to know that this would be the last book in the Wolves Of Mercy Falls series, I wanted to learn more about the pack as a whole, more about Beck, more about Sam. Even though the ending was beautifully written and  left open, I still found it upsetting & a bit disappointing really. I would LOVE to read another series about Grace, Sam, Beck, Cole and Isabel!

I'm not a big poetry fan but I loved the poetry throughout this book and the whole series.

Available at Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment