Thursday 3 May 2012

Touch Of Frost by Jennifer Estep

ISBN9780758266927
Publisher: Kensington
Pages: 350


Gwen Frost is a student at Mythos Academy, a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword and Logan Quinn, the hottest Spartan guy in school, also happens to be the deadliest.


I really enjoyed reading Touch Of Frost! It was quite different to all the other paranormal school books I have read, as most of the students' heritages are based on myths (that haven't been altered by the author). My favourite character was Gwen. Surrounded daily by Valkyries, Amazons, Spartans and other legendary warriors whilst at Mythos Academy, all she longs for is to return to her old life, where she was oblivious to it all. Although, I now really like the cover of Touch Of Frost, at first I wasn't keen. It reminded me too much of previous Vampire books that I have read, rather than a supernatural school.


Available at Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment