Monday 14 May 2012

Taken At Dusk by C.C. Hunter

ISBN: 9780312624699
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Pages: 400


Kylie Galen wants the truth so badly she can taste it. The truth about who her real family is, the truth about which boy she’s meant to be with—and the truth about what her emerging powers mean. But she’s about to discover that some secrets can change your life forever…and not always for the better. 


I received a finished copy of this book for review. I really enjoyed reading Taken At Dusk! I liked reading about Kylie's hidden heritage and what it mean for her powers, however I would have liked the book to have carried on for a bit longer, as I felt that not enough really happened (until right at the end). My favourite character was Kylie, she was determined to discover the source of her powers, no matter what the cost! I really like the cover of Taken At Dusk as it is inkeeping with the two previous books, and once you have read the book, the meaning behind both the image and the title is apparent. 


Available at Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment