Friday 15 February 2013

Through My Letterbox! 15/02/13

Through My Letterbox is a meme that myself and my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) created to showcase the books that we receive and review on our sites. Our meme was inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren & Letterbox Love hosted by Narratively Speaking.


What came Through My Letterbox this week:

This week, myself and my mum received an ARC of League Of Strays by L.B. Schulman, via a swap on Goodreads, with Kate from Kate's Book Life!

We also received If I Stay by Gayle Forman and Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale via a swap on Facebook, with Lisa "Li-li" Harwood from the Paranormal Book Club!

Lisa also sent myself and my mum some book related swag!

This week, my mum bought the third book in the Winter trilogy, A Witch Alone by Ruth Warburton, and Dinner With A Vampire by Abigail Gibbs from our local bookstore.

My mum also bought Night School by C.J. Daugherty and Touch Of Power by Maria V. Snyder from Amazon, as we had previously received Legacy by C.J. Daugherty . . .

 . . . and Scent Of Magic by Maria V. Snyder for review!

Finally, I received a lovely #GrishaValentine from Fierce Fiction!

What books came through your letterbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment